Monday, October 27, 2008

Episode 19: Yes We Can!

102608.2235

A friend of mine showed me this video, and I had to share it.



I don't understand it... I don't understand how people think McCain and Palin are relevant when you hear Obama speak. This is not fancy rhetoric... this is a well thought out examaination of the state of our union, and what we can do to make America and the world a better place. All I hear from the other side of the aisle is an ignorant disregard for the future of our country, egocentrism masked as patriotism, and a lack of the rational thought.

8 days left however. Can Obama do it? YES HE CAN! and YES WE CAN!!!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Episode 19: Yes We Can!"

Post a Comment